Jscrollpane - who put it? how to make the scroll extend vertically to the full length of the container?

  • 0
    Great basso.
    Scrolled Jscrollpane.

    I started to feel this scroll, trying to pull it vertically in the container in which the scroll is located. But so far no success.

    The container is adaptive, so you need to stretch the scroll, remove the fixed height 200px.

    The container is made on flex, there are 2 blocks inside, one has 70%, the other has 30%, and so the left side is stretched vertically by the right, respectively, and the scroll should stretch to the full height of the container.

    Working example: (loaded styles and js, but even scrolls don't show there).
    https://jsfiddle.net/L6m1kw2z/21/

    Off site scrolling: jscrollpane.kelvinluck.com

    If these are the parameters
    .scroll-pane,
    .scroll-pane-arrows
    {
      width: 100%;
      height: 200px;
      overflow: auto;
      padding: 0 30px 0 0;
      margin-right: 60px;
    }
    .horizontal-only
    {
      height: auto;
      max-height: 200px;
    }

    This is what happens.


    And if such, then the scrolling disappears and the left block of the container goes somewhere beyond the boundaries (these styles should have pulled the scroll vertically to the full length of the block, but it does not work)
    .scroll-pane,
    .scroll-pane-arrows
    {
      position: absolute;
      left: 0;
      top: 0;
      right: 0;
      overflow: auto;
      padding: 0 30px 0 0;
      margin-right: 60px;
    }
    JavaScript Aaron Colon, May 26, 2019

  • 1 Answers
  • 0
    Guys sorry, I fixed everything, I forgot bottom 0)) ahaha.



    .scroll-pane,
    .scroll-pane-arrows
    {
    position: absolute;
    left: 0;
    top: 0;
    right: 0;
    bottom:0;
    overflow: auto;
    padding: 0 30px 0 0;
    margin-right: 60px;
    }
    Anonymous

Your Answer
To place the code, please use CodePen or similar tool. Thanks you!